Caja is an innovative robotics startup that is changing the world of warehouse logistics. Our robotic system comprises software, mechanics and electronics in a market that demands warehouse automation, e-commerce adaptation and reduction of delivery time. When you join Caja you will be an essential member of one of the trendiest Robotics companies and in a position to develop and build next-generation software and robots.
This is a high visibility and strategic position of a Sales Hunter that will be responsible for developing new sales opportunities within the Europe region, with a focus on western Europe. The holder of this position must have a deep understanding of Automation and robotics for the Logistics sector, along with a proven track record of major sales transactions lead by him/her in a broad geographical scope within the EU region, and own a creative business approach that can support Caja brand growth and prosperity within the European region.
Department: Sales & Marketing
Sub Department: Sales
Direct reporting: VP Business Development & Enterprises Sales
Location: Netherlands / Germany
- Successfully lead an expansion of Caja’ customers portfolio within Europe by identify and building a funnel of potential customers and lead the sales process till closure
- Managing the sale cycle end-to-end including post sales processes
- Work with the executive team to identify and develop strategic alliances, and closely support customers
- Successfully represent the company at customers, partners, and industry events
- Internal interfaces – working closely with product, R&D teams, Delivery and projects, marketing.
- BA/B.Sc degree in relevant field is required
- MBA or other related master’s degree is strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills to support sales engineering and design process
- At least 5+ years of experience as a Sales Leader within the logistic industry – must, preferred in warehouse automation, robotics, or equipment
- Experience in driving effective ‘Go to Market’ Strategies in the technology market
- Team player
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, negotiation, influencing and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel frequently
- Proficient in English, German / Dutch – must
Apply at: caja.F7.71C@applynow.io
Direct reporting: VP Business Development
Position scope: Part time, hourly based, entry level position
Location: Binyamina, IL
The owner of this position will focus on assisting the business team in analyzing activity data received from prospects and clients by:
- Analyzing ongoing data received from customers
- Preparing software simulations and analyze iterations
- Helping Redefine and streamline Price Quotation process (PowerPoint, templates, add more content/slides)
- Participating in creating pricing tools
- Student / B.Sc. Graduate of business administration/ economics/ industrial management or any other relevant education – a must
- High proficiency in Excel, VBA and PowerPoint on a professional level – a must
- High proficiency in English – a must
- Ability to analyze complex information and create a compelling and clear narrative– a must
- Experience with large data sets – an advantage
- Knowledge of Python– an advantage
- Experience in consulting in the logistics and/or e-commerce field– an advantage
Apply at: caja.8F.email@example.com
We are searching for a motivated and experienced Service & Support Engineer to be accountable for the technical and operative aspects of our service and support operations. Your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures.
To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven hands-on experience with multidiscipline complex machine (Mechanic, Electronics, SW). Experience working in transfer from R&D to customer service , with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), the ideal candidate will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Full hands on technical support for a multi-disciplinary complex system (complexity system similar to following industry: robotics, printing, semiconductor, MRI etc) – must .
- Technical expert in Mechanics, Electronics and Software .
- Proven experience with technical documentation writing (service manual, technical nots etc.)
- Familiar with support processes help desk, RMA, warranty.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- On site and remote problem solving.
- System Installation on customer site , willingness to travel abroad.
- Maintain direct interface with R&D team for continuous improvement of the system.
- Troubleshooting computer errors (such as env installations, etc..).
- Provide guidance for field support technicians.
- Investigating logs files.
- Support management in building service infrastructure:
- Implementing service systems to log service events – breakdowns, preventive maintenance, etc.
- Setting up service and support guidelines / knowledge base.
- Define and creating service reports of system performance.
- Bachelor’s degree – must, Mechanics/Electronics – preferred
- At least 5 years of experience with hands on customer service position.
- Experience with NPI process, R&D to Service transition.
- Experience with multidisciplinary systems – must (mechanics/electronics/SW)
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to travel abroad upon need
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in robotics (ROS)
- Experience with bash scripting and git.
- Understanding of C++ and Python code
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience in data science.
- Experience with Linux operating systems.
Position is located at Binyamina, a minute walk from the train station.
Apply at: caja.11.71E@applynow.io
We are visionary software and robotics experts that are changing the world of warehouse logistics through robotic fulfillment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years of Product design experience.
- Extensive experience with designing machined parts, sheet metal parts, welding and mechanisms.
- Knowledge and application of GD&T including Tolerance stack-up analysis.
- In-depth experience in CAD tools such as Solidworks is expected.
- Strong knowledge of metal and plastic component manufacturing processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong initiative.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Team player with ability to works independently under limited supervision to determine and develop approach to solutions.
- Passionate hands on approach.
- Able to effectively work with cross functional teams in a multinational organization.
- Robotics/Automation design experience – is advantage.
- Experience designing and working with electrical components
(motors, PCB’s and wiring).
- Experience designing and working with AGV systems.
- Experience designing wiring and Harness.
- Basic knowledge on Engineering Change Management Processes.
- Experience supporting production line and NPI.
Apply at: caja.37.21B@applynow.io
Direct reporting: Director of Projects and Delivery
Position scope: Part time (2-4 shifts a week), hourly based, entry level position
Location: Binyamina, IL
The owner of this position will perform QA tests, while Running and Operating
Caja autonomous robotic system.
Execute automation scripts according to developers’ requirements.
Identify, record, thoroughly document and track bugs, and perform thorough
regression testing when bugs are resolved.
Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify
- Student of a degree with technological orientation, preferred Mechanics
- Strong technical experience – Must
- Previous experience with QA system testing – an advantage
- Experience with Jira, Ubuntu and ROS programming – an Advantage
- Ability to work and maintain mechanical products – an Advantage
- Independency, Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work evening shifts from time to time (18:00 – 2:00)
Please send cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org