Caja is an innovative robotics startup that is changing the world of warehouse logistics. Our robotic system comprises software, mechanics and electronics in a market that demands warehouse automation, e-commerce adaptation and reduction of delivery time. When you join Caja you will be an essential member of one of the trendiest Robotics companies and in a position to develop and build next-generation software and robots.
Direct reporting: CTO ; Doted line reporting: Director of SW Backend
Position scope: Full time Job
Location: Binyamina, IL
- Support R&D teams of HW & SW
- Take responsibility for the availability and reliability of our service.
- Programming/automation related to DevOps (Bash, Perl, Advantage – Python and/or Ruby).
- Collaborate with software engineers to optimize for task performance, reliability, failover and scale.
- Planning and executing projects to improve production infrastructure.
- Performing and automating application deployments (CI/CD with Jenkins, Groovie and more).
- Monitoring, maintaining and optimizing production systems.
- Performing root-cause analysis for service interruptions and creating preventative measures for deployment.
- Education – preferred with technological IT/SW orientation.
- 4+ years of overall experience in Linux Administration – Must
- Excellent knowledge and experience with monitoring, maintaining and optimizing production systems.
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer – Must
- 2+ years experience with AWS Cloud Hosting – Must
- Excellent knowledge of Git/BitBucket – Must
- Proficiency in scripting on at least one language: Python, Java, Ruby, Bash, others – Must
- Proven experience CI/CD:
– Build & Release flow proficiency: Managing Jenkins (or similar tools) experience with groovy (pipeline as code) and multi-branch shared library – Must/Big-advantage)
– Using DSL Jenkins as code – An advantage
- Proven experience in at least one methodology of docker e.g: docker-compose, docker swarm, K8R, EKS, ECS or other – Must
- Proven experience with at least one orchestration tool e.g: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform – An advantage
- Experience in building and managing monitoring solution from scratch – An advantage
- Experience managing and working with SQL databases: MySQL, Postgres etc – An advantage
- Experience in embedded systems and compilers – An advantage
- Experience in Yocto OS and build eco-system – An advantage
- Experience with ROS (Robot operating system) or IoT fleet management – An advantage
- Meet with potential and existing clients to discuss a company’s products and services; oversee the daily activity with them and promotes company products and services:
- Accountable for the US Market expansion; manages the sales processes, negotiation & deal closing process in US with involvement of management
- Locate opportunities to expand client base and works to establish lasting relationships
- Oversee the activity of the regional managers
- Draw up sales activity reports.
- Attend national sales conferences.
- Manage the onboarding process of new clients & the handoff to Project Managers
- Work closely with Marketing
- Build a funnel and monitoring it in accordance with KPI
Department: Sales & Marketing
Direct reporting: VP Sales EMA & Growth Marketing
Scope: Full time job
Work from home: Partially
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to join or dream team and help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to sales promotion.
- Brainstorm with team members to develop creative ideas for marketing activities (promotional events and campaigns, seminar, roadshow etc.);
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) , track trends in marketing and sales
- Experience with managing marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising, optimiztion and reporting.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Adwords, Instagram and more
- Collaborate with design teams to produce high quality content and video.
- Collaborate with the performance marketing and sales team launching successful campaigns.
- Maintain our website updated with content, new campaigns and AB testing of different landing pages.
- Assisting in creating B2B marketing and business proposals and generating prospective leads through calling, web research, networking events, social media platforms.