Caja is an innovative robotics startup that is changing the world of warehouse logistics. Our robotic system comprises software, mechanics and electronics in a market that demands warehouse automation, e-commerce adaptation and reduction of delivery time. When you join Caja you will be an essential member of one of the trendiest Robotics companies and in a position to develop and build next-generation software and robots.
Direct reporting: CTO ; Doted line reporting: Director of SW Backend
Position scope: Full time Job
Location: Binyamina, IL
- Support R&D teams of HW & SW
- Take responsibility for the availability and reliability of our service.
- Programming/automation related to DevOps (Bash, Perl, Advantage – Python and/or Ruby).
- Collaborate with software engineers to optimize for task performance, reliability, failover and scale.
- Planning and executing projects to improve production infrastructure.
- Performing and automating application deployments (CI/CD with Jenkins, Groovie and more).
- Monitoring, maintaining and optimizing production systems.
- Performing root-cause analysis for service interruptions and creating preventative measures for deployment.
- Education – preferred with technological IT/SW orientation.
- 4+ years of overall experience in Linux Administration – Must
- Excellent knowledge and experience with monitoring, maintaining and optimizing production systems.
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer – Must
- 2+ years experience with AWS Cloud Hosting – Must
- Excellent knowledge of Git/BitBucket – Must
- Proficiency in scripting on at least one language: Python, Java, Ruby, Bash, others – Must
- Proven experience CI/CD:
– Build & Release flow proficiency: Managing Jenkins (or similar tools) experience with groovy (pipeline as code) and multi-branch shared library – Must/Big-advantage)
– Using DSL Jenkins as code – An advantage
- Proven experience in at least one methodology of docker e.g: docker-compose, docker swarm, K8R, EKS, ECS or other – Must
- Proven experience with at least one orchestration tool e.g: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform – An advantage
- Experience in building and managing monitoring solution from scratch – An advantage
- Experience managing and working with SQL databases: MySQL, Postgres etc – An advantage
- Experience in embedded systems and compilers – An advantage
- Experience in Yocto OS and build eco-system – An advantage
- Experience with ROS (Robot operating system) or IoT fleet management – An advantage