Caja is an innovative robotics startup that is changing the world of warehouse logistics. Our robotic system comprises software, mechanics and electronics in a market that demands warehouse automation, e-commerce adaptation and reduction of delivery time. When you join Caja you will be an essential member of one of the trendiest Robotics companies and in a position to develop and build next-generation software and robots.
About The Position
Reporting: VP Delivery
Location: Binyamina, IL
This role is responsible for project delivery to the customer by project management practices (scope, schedule, budget, risk, change management and others). The Project Manager will take active part in the pre-sale phase throughout planning, procurement, delivery and coordination between internal resources while maintaining direct contact with the customer. The projects execution requires an integration between various disciplines within the company, on site installation, material handling equipment, robotic HW and software.
This is a multi-interfacing role, requires high level of matrix management skills and integration between R&D teams, Service, Sales & Finance
· Lead the development and execution of multi-disciplinary deployment projects (could be 2-3 projects in parallel), managing development, design, supply chain and logistics, installation, commissioning, and handover activities.
· Participate in the pre-sale process to insure technical alignment of the project management activities
· Participate in project engineering design, system integration and ensure those concepts are captured in the project plan.
· Support the development of project budget, schedule and plans during the pre-project activities in conjunction with engineering, solution and sales.
· Develop detailed project schedule, consisting of internal and external milestones, engineering and cross functional activities
· Develop and maintain project budget
· Develop the resource or staffing plan required for the project
· Build, develop and manage the project team in an efficient manner.
· Communicate project progress, via reports, and real time issues to management
· Ability to manage sub-contractors, general contractors, consultants and other service providers via contract management and other practices.
· Lead change management processes involving several stakeholders and subcontractors.
· Coordinate the on-site supervision
· Lead the team to mitigate project risks impacting projects success
· Manage project closure, lessons learned session
· B.Sc. of engineering field
· Certified PMP or similar – advantage
· 8+ years of experience in management of complete complex multidisciplinary projects from through the complete lifecycle.
· Extensive experience with planning, management and execution of ASRS system / Logistics automation or similar complex projects - a significant advantage
· MS Project proficiency -must
· Matrix management skills; independency, ability to work under pressure and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Physically fit to walk and travel on deployment sites.
· Travel- up to 20% of the time