Caja is an innovative robotics startup that is changing the world of warehouse logistics. Our robotic system comprises software, mechanics and electronics in a market that demands warehouse automation, e-commerce adaptation and reduction of delivery time. When you join Caja you will be an essential member of one of the trendiest Robotics companies and in a position to develop and build next-generation software and robots.
About The Position
Reports to: Director of Operations, Service and Support
Scope: Full time
****Temporary position (6 months with an option to a permanent employment) ***
1. Issue Purchasing Orders in Priority
2. Tracking Po's at our suppliers
3. Receiving goods
4. Purchasing tasks for the Service & Support team
5. Shipments to customers – sale order fulfillment
· Min 1-2 years' experience in a similar position in multidisciplinary CE (Capital equipment) company.
· Very good knowledge of all purchasing aspects within the ERP Priority system
· Sufficient level of English
· Export/Import knowledge
Immediate availability is a must
We are located at Binyamina