Caja is an innovative robotics startup that is changing the world of warehouse logistics. Our robotic system comprises software, mechanics and electronics in a market that demands warehouse automation, e-commerce adaptation and reduction of delivery time. When you join Caja you will be an essential member of one of the trendiest Robotics companies and in a position to develop and build next-generation software and robots.
About The Position
We are visionary software and robotics experts that are changing the world of warehouse logistics through robotic fulfillment.
Now, we are looking for a Legal Counsel to join our growing team!
Help build the legal & compliance foundation & infrastructure required to enable growth of a revolutionary company.
Reporting: CRO (Chief Revenue Officer & GM)
Location: Binyamina, IL
Scope: 50% (can go up to with time 80)
· Provide practical, business-oriented legal counseling and recommendations on numerous legal and business issues, focused on corporate, commercial, and regulatory.
· Provide legal counseling regarding a wide variety of legal matters to the company's different departments (Sales, Operations, Product, Marketing, hr etc.)
· Drive, negotiate and finalize various agreements in different jurisdictions, including sales, licensing, distribution, consultancy, services, vendors, NDAs and much more
· Create and maintain standard templates, business processes and internal policies to support in scale the business
· Certified in law practice - must
· At least 2 years of experience working for a leading commercial firm / commercial department in a leading firm.
· At least 7 years of relevant legal experience in a high-tech company as a legal counsel, focused on international transactions with customers, vendors and strategic partners.
· Ability to negotiate positively and proactively with internal and external stakeholders and close transactions efficiently
· Solid knowledge of employment law and matters – an advantage
· Strong contracting, drafting, and negotiation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications in English