Caja is an innovative robotics startup that is changing the world of warehouse logistics. Our robotic system comprises software, mechanics and electronics in a market that demands warehouse automation, e-commerce adaptation and reduction of delivery time. When you join Caja you will be an essential member of one of the trendiest Robotics companies and in a position to develop and build next-generation software and robots.
SW Robotics Student
About The Position
This position will be engaged in supporting R&D tasks within the SW Robotics team of engineers as:
- Develop and support large scale robot simulation tools
- Robot simulation runs and analysis
- Support in testing infrastructure and writing of tests.
- Development is by C++ and Python, working with ROS on Linux, and Docker for several tests.
- Student of SW Engineering /Computer Science -must
- Completed at least 2 out of 4 years of Bachelor Degree.
- Highly motivated for becoming a part of an excellent Robotics R&D team.
- Availability for a part time position of 100 hours a month at least.
- GPA - 80 and above