Caja is an innovative robotics startup that is changing the world of warehouse logistics. Our robotic system comprises software, mechanics and electronics in a market that demands warehouse automation, e-commerce adaptation and reduction of delivery time. When you join Caja you will be an essential member of one of the trendiest Robotics companies and in a position to develop and build next-generation software and robots.
About The Position
Department: R&D, Robotics
Direct reporting: Sr. Director, Robotics
Scope: Full time Job
Level of expertise: Experienced and above
We are visionary software and robotics experts that are changing the world of warehouse logistics through robotic fulfillment.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years of Product design experience.
· Extensive experience with designing machined parts, sheet metal parts, welding and mechanisms.
· Knowledge and application of GD&T including Tolerance stack-up analysis.
· In-depth experience in CAD tools such as Solidworks is expected.
· Strong knowledge of metal and plastic component manufacturing processes.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Highly organized.
· Strong initiative.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Team player with ability to works independently under limited supervision to determine and develop approach to solutions.
· Passionate hands on approach.
· Able to effectively work with cross functional teams in a multinational organization.
· Robotics/Automation design experience – is advantage.
· Experience designing and working with electrical components
(motors, PCB’s and wiring).
· Experience designing and working with AGV systems.
· Experience designing wiring and Harness.
· Basic knowledge on Engineering Change Management Processes.
· Experience supporting production line and NPI.