Caja is an innovative robotics startup that is changing the world of warehouse logistics. Our robotic system comprises software, mechanics and electronics in a market that demands warehouse automation, e-commerce adaptation and reduction of delivery time. When you join Caja you will be an essential member of one of the trendiest Robotics companies and in a position to develop and build next-generation software and robots.
About The Position
Department: Robotics Team, R&D
Direct reporting: Sr. Director of Robotics
Scope: Full time position
Level of expertise required: Experienced
- Electrical system design, testing and documentation.
- Definition and selection of electrical components
- AGV – automated guided vehicles /AMR Autonomous mobile robot – automated electrical system and board design
- Cables and harness design
- Feasibility study and working on prototypes development.
- Working in a lab environment using testing equipment.
- Write test plans and bring up plans for new circuit designs.
- Integration of the design in Caja robotic systems.
- Perform R&D testing on new HW designs.
- BSc. in Electronics/HW
- 4+ years in design, development and integration of electrical systems
- Experienced working with OrCAD
- Good Knowledge of Analog and power Circuit Design (digital – advantage)
- Knowledge of HW board design.
- Strong sense of innovation and self-motivation skills.
- Knowledge and experience in motion control – Advantage
- Proficient in English
We are located in Binyamina, just near the train station, and will obtain a hybrid work model.