Caja is an innovative robotics startup that is changing the world of warehouse logistics. Our robotic system comprises software, mechanics and electronics in a market that demands warehouse automation, e-commerce adaptation and reduction of delivery time. When you join Caja you will be an essential member of one of the trendiest Robotics companies and in a position to develop and build next-generation software and robots.
Regional Director of Sales – Western USA
About The Position
Reporting line: VP Level
Location: USA, preferable in the West. Home based position.
This is a high visibility and strategic position of a Sales hunter that will be responsible for identifying and approaching (also via outbound) new potential customers and building a customers’ portfolio within the US, building a funnel in the relevant region, and securing transactions with such new customers. The holder of this position must have a deep understanding of Warehouse automation technologies and Robotic industry, along with a proven track record of complex sales transactions lead by him/her and own a creative business approach that can support Caja’s brand growth and prosperity within US.
· Successfully lead a massive expansion of Caja’ customers portfolio within the Western US region
· Ability to expand our customers/ base and achieve sales transactions with new customers
· Identify and build a qualified sales funnel in the relevant region to meet the sales KPI’s.
· Identify and approach (mainly outbound) potential customers and initiate a sales transaction
Successfully represent the company while interfacing with customers, partners and at industry events
· BA/B.Sc degree is required
· MBA or other related master’s degree is strongly preferred
· Strong analytical skills
· At least 7+ years of experience as a Salesperson in the automation industry and/or Logistics – strongly preferred
· Strong knowledge of the Warehouse logistics industry (flows, processes, equipment, available technologies, etc.) and vast understanding of warehouse automation
· Proven commercial experience in a new business sales environment, incorporating value/solutions service selling ideally within the Technology /Logistic sector.
· Experience in driving effective ‘Go to Market’ Strategies in the technology/logistic market
· Team player as demonstrated by professional references.
· Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, negotiation, influencing and written/verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work with Salesforce
· Ability to travel in the US - 50% of the time.
· Experience and ability to work remotely from company’s HQ.