Caja is an innovative robotics startup that is changing the world of warehouse logistics. Our robotic system comprises software, mechanics and electronics in a market that demands warehouse automation, e-commerce adaptation and reduction of delivery time. When you join Caja you will be an essential member of one of the trendiest Robotics companies and in a position to develop and build next-generation software and robots.
VP of Sales USA
About The Position
***** This position is located in Israel ****
Reports to: CRO
Location: Binyamina, Israel. (With the potential of relocating to the US after 1 year of proven success.)
This is a high visibility and strategic position for an experienced Sales Leader that will be responsible for expanding the US market by leading the sales activities within the US. This includes managing the local US sales team and supporting them in identifying new potential customers, expanding existing customers’ installations, building a funnel in the relevant regions, and securing transactions with such new customers. Applicants must have a deep understanding of Warehouse automation technologies, the robotics industry, and a proven track record of complex sales transactions lead by him/her. Successful applicates will highlight their own creative business approach that can support Caja’s brand growth and prosperity within US.
- Meet with potential and existing clients to discuss a company’s products and services; oversee the daily activity with them and promotes company products and services:
- Accountable for the US Market expansion; manages the sales processes, negotiation & deal closing process in US with involvement of management
- Locate opportunities to expand client base and works to establish lasting relationships
- Oversee the activity of the regional managers
- Draw up sales activity reports.
- Attend national sales conferences.
- Manage the onboarding process of new clients & the handoff to Project Managers
- Work closely with Marketing
- Build a funnel and monitoring it in accordance with KPI
· BA/B.Sc. - must, MBA or other related master’s degree is strongly preferred
- BA/B.Sc. Required
- MBA or other related master’s degree strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills.
- At least 10 years of experience in leading sales activities in global high-tech companies.
- Proven Success Selling enterprise level systems to the US Market.
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, negotiation, influencing and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel in the US – 50% of the time.
- Experience with working remotely with US employees from company’s HQ in Israel and vice versa.
- Willingness to potentially relocate to US