Caja is an innovative robotics startup that is changing the world of warehouse logistics. Our robotic system comprises software, mechanics and electronics in a market that demands warehouse automation, e-commerce adaptation and reduction of delivery time. When you join Caja you will be an essential member of one of the trendiest Robotics companies and in a position to develop and build next-generation software and robots.
Robotics Field Technician
About The Position
- Provide onsite technical support to Caja USA customers and distributors
- Working closely with the service team driving prompt problem solving and closely monitoring system’s functionality and performance.
- Diagnosing problems, replacing or repairing parts, testing and making necessary adjustments and calibrations.
- Implementing product upgrade onsite.
- Performing preventive maintenance on robotic systems.
- Monitoring on-site inventory (spare parts, tools, computers, etc.)
- Installation and configuration of system in new customers site.
- Train customers on Caja system on operator and technical level
*****Location: Indianapolis or Kentucky or in between.****
Technical Engineering degree / education - must
At least 5 years or more of experience with service and support hands on electrical/ mechanical assemblies
Full hands on technical service and support experience for a multi-disciplinary complex system (complexity system similar to following industry: robotics , printing ,industrial machines etc) – must
Ability to comprehend electrical diagrams and mechanical drawings.
Experience with customer training and remote support.
Experience in working in global companies - Israelis an advantage
Highly responsible, good work ethics, strong team-working abilities.
Willingness to travel to East and West customers on regular basis and to travel abroad
Ability to work under pressure
Experience with working on a Linux -based OS – an advantage
Location: Indianapolis or Kentucky or in between.