Caja is an innovative robotics startup that is changing the world of warehouse logistics. Our robotic system comprises software, mechanics and electronics in a market that demands warehouse automation, e-commerce adaptation and reduction of delivery time. When you join Caja you will be an essential member of one of the trendiest Robotics companies and in a position to develop and build next-generation software and robots.
Service & Support Engineer
About The Position
Department: Operations & Service
Direct reporting: Operations & Service Manager
Location: Israel, Binyamina
We are searching for a motivated and experienced Service & Support Engineer to be accountable for the technical and operative aspects of our service and support operations. Your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures.
To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven hands-on experience with multidiscipline complex machine (Mechanic, Electronics, SW), experience working in customer service position, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), the ideal candidate will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Full hands on technical support for a multi-disciplinary complex system (complexity system similar to following industry: robotics, printing, semiconductor etc) – must .
- Technical expert in Mechanics, Electronics and Software.
- Proven experience with technical documentation writing (service manual, technical nots etc.)
- Familiar with support processes help desk, RMA, warranty.
- Experience with NPI Process, R&D to Service transition.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- On site and remote problem solving.
- System Installation on customer site, willingness to travel abroad.
- Maintain direct interface with R&D team for continuous improvement of the system.
- Troubleshooting computer errors.
- Provide guidance for field support technicians.
- Investigating logs files.
- Support management in building service infrastructure:
- Implementing service systems to log service events - breakdowns, preventive maintenance, etc.
- Setting up service and support guidelines / knowledge base.
- Defining and creating service reports of system performance.
- Bachelor’s degree - must, Mechanics/Electronics - preferred
- At least 5 years of experience with hands on customer service position.
- Experience with multidisciplinary systems – must (mechanics/electronics/SW)
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel abroad for installation and service - must
- Eligible for a US visa
- Experience in robotics (ROS)
- Experience with bash scripting and git.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with Linux operating systems